CCTV Inspections is used to record footage from inside a drainage structure to determine the internal condition of the pipe or any blockages in it. Our CCTV Cameras can be accurately tracked using our sonde technology to pinpoint any damages that might need digging up for repairs. Our staff is highly trained for identifying all drain and pipe faults, delivering results to your device within minutes.
OzDetect CCTV Inspection includes:
- CCTV Camera with self levelling heads
- Sonde in camera head which allows us to find an exact location of damages in pipe.
- Pushrod (60m in distance, 90mm – 300mm in Diameter).
- FREE report (recordings, photos, measurements)
What does our CCTV Drain Camera Can Detect?
- The condition of the internal drainage infrastructure
- All blockages and their locations
- The location of bends, junctions, damage or breaks within the pipe.
- Sydney CBD
- Western Sydney
- Wollongong & Surrounds
- Southern Highlands
- Northern Beaches
- North Coast NSW
- South Coast NSW
- Country NSW
- Canberra ACT
Once we have completed all our recordings/findings we can send them directly to our client within minutes to your phone or email.
Whether you be on a Worksite, Residential Property, Sporting Ground, School or Park of any kind and need to visually inspect the inside condition of your drainage infrastructure, look no further
Call OzDetect now on 0497 700 667